PDA

View Full Version : The Karkadon Rebellion

Firgof Umbra
12-13-2008, 06:28 PM
The upcoming campaign I will be hosting will be set in a homebrew world called Serzahnk using the Iron Heroes system. Players do not need prior experience with the Iron Heroes system as it will be our first time with the system too but experience with the D20 system is a plus.

I have run and participated in many campaigns in the last seven years; from GURPS to White Wolf to D&D to Changeling: The Lost and from Pen-and-Paper to Play-by-Post to Online Tabletop. It is this variety that has sharpened my ability to react on my feet and run sessions at a fluid pace. I enjoy livening up combat with descriptive tidbits when appropriate, quirky and full-bodied NPCs, and creating interactions between distinct cultures and opinions; NPC or PC.

Our group is currently looking for two new players and we may expand to as much as six players sometime in January as players become available for the game.

Players will start at first level and working your character to fit to a team dynamic would be optimal, but not necessary. Themes you are likely to see in this campaign are espionage, warfare, corruption, and high adventure.

My sessions typically run from five to ten hours.

If you are interested in learning more about the campaign world, feel free to check out the Wiki I have set up for it. It is bound to my homepage link. If you are interested, PM, e-mail, or Skype me and I will get back to you as soon as possible; or, alternatively, ask me questions here.

Flyingv77
07-14-2009, 10:08 AM
Ive been hunting for a new group for some time now, and this one seems quite interesting.