PDA

View Full Version : 4e D&D

mwrosser
12-13-2008, 11:58 AM
Hello,

I'm looking to set up or join an already existing 4e D&D weekly or bi weekly game on Sunday evenings. (most likely starting after Christmas) I'm willing to DM or play, and to host the game at my apartment if needed.

I live just off the beltline in Raleigh, on Ladys Slipper Ct. Raleigh NC 27606. Hopefully my location is convenient.

I also wouldn't mind playing pretty other types of RPG's from time to time. I'm an experienced D&D, Star Wars, D20 Modern/Future player/DM.

If you are interested feel free to contact me.

Mitchell Rosser
mitchellrosser@gmail.com

Galvatron42
03-07-2009, 10:45 AM
I'm in Rocky Mount, about 45 minutes from you. My freind and I are looking to start a group down here. Our old group is in Raliegh, but it was taking too much time, pretty much the whole day Sunday, which used to be great 5 years ago, but I've got a family now. My old group is pretty much full right now, but if they lose any players I'll let them know about you. Maybe you could game with them. Good luck finding a game. I hope I come upon someone soon. I really miss it.

Sierus_The_Summoner
02-17-2010, 09:21 PM
I am 5 miles away from ya. I am interested in playing I usually only play 3.5e but I am willing to learn 4e I guess. Ton's of 3.5e experience though.

grimward
02-25-2010, 01:22 PM
Hey, if you're still looking for players, I'd be interested. I've got next to no 4ed experience, but I've played a fair share of 3.5 and a bunch of other systems. Let me know.