PDA

View Full Version : what games do you guys all play

placebosonly
12-12-2008, 11:26 AM
just wanted to know what games you guys play i personally play AD&D nWoD Gurps and several homebrews

Philzee
12-12-2008, 04:06 PM
As far as table-top goes I play homebrew mostly and with the release of 4E I had thought I would try some published adventures. I had takena good hard look at Eberron and it seems to be the closest thing to SteamPunk that WotC has to offer; I will be playing there. I know that there are a lot of other sources for 3rd party D&D 3-3.5 in the steampunk genre. So, my wife is gonna let me get D&D insider so I will be able to mass produce steampunk monsters and whatnot from the earlier editions: Gurps, Iron Kingdoms, Castle Falkenstein. At least, that is what I hope. Should prove to be a lot fun. Oh yeah, I definately have always had place in my heart for Forgotten Realms.

tesral
12-13-2008, 05:40 PM
I'm mostly a D&D type. Two games currently, one I run and one I play in. MD&D for the one I run and 3.5 for the play in.

Mindbomb
12-14-2008, 10:15 AM
Mostly D&D 3.x or earlier for tabletop pencil and paper. But lately my group has been thoroughly enjoying Arkham Horror, which is a Cthulhu/Lovecraft RP Board Game. We'll also play Runebound, Risk, Skallywags, or even D&D Miniatures.

Dravion
12-20-2008, 11:58 AM
I'm down to playing just about any RPG. Been playing for roughly 22 years. I about a year ago just upgraded to playing 3.5 ed from 1st and 2nd and was quite shocked. But I've recently started playing in a Ptolus setting, and must say I am very impressed with it.

SJane
03-19-2011, 10:11 PM
Pen and paper: Warhammer FRPG, Star Trek, Hercules & Xena (much modified to get rid of the crap mythology from the show). Board/card: Munchkins, Zombies/Humans, and Talisman.

inazuma
08-17-2011, 04:44 PM
No RPG's right now. :-(

Board Games - Through the Desert, Dominion, Amun Re, Twilight Imperium, Acquire, Small World, Samurai.
Online - Eve Online currently.

RPGs that I have played: D&D 1st/2nd/3.5, Cyberpunk 2020, Shadowrun (only a couple of sessions), Rolemaster, MERP, Marvel RPG (the old good/excellent/remarkable one), Champions 4th and 5th, Heroes Unlimited, Vampire: Masquerade, Palladium Fantasy, Battletech, Mechwarrior 1st/2nd/3rd, Dark Conspiracy, d20 Modern, GURPS, Star Wars (WEG d6), Rifts.

RPGs that I own but have not played: Ars Magica, Eoris, Dark Heresy, Deathwatch, Mechwarrior 4th, Vampire: Requiem, Dangerous Journeys, Mutants & Masterminds, Blue Rose, Savage Worlds, Ninjas and Superspies, Fantasy Hero, and probably others.