PDA

View Full Version : Bureau of Paranormal Security and Investigation

Charles1971
12-05-2008, 10:53 AM
I am looking for 4-5 players for an action/adventure/fantasy campaign set in the modern world and using the D20 system with some house rules that will give players a few more options including some paranormal abilities outside of class-based spells and psionics.

The campaign was inspired by the Hellboy movies. The characters will be agents working for the government and will be investigating and dealing with supernatural threats. The characters will have the choice to be human or one of several non-human species.

I am planning to run the game every 2 weeks, either on Saturdays or Sundays (whichever works best for the group). Characters will start at 4th or 5th level.

I have enough of the campaign completed that I can start as soon as I have enough players.

--Charles

Charles1971
01-16-2009, 03:40 PM
I am still looking for players for my campaign. E-mail me at gm_charles at hotmail.com if you are interested.

spotlight
01-17-2009, 02:35 PM
Para-normal, Huh? Try contacting 'ronpyatt' on this site, and ask him about his game design called 'Silver Thread'. He might even help you get some players to bite on you game. Hope this helps. And welcome to the site.