PDA

View Full Version : Order of the Stick

RealmsDM
12-02-2008, 06:33 PM
Does anyone else think that it's been dragging on, & lost a bit of its original style of humor?

The first 50 strips of so were hysterical. The next 50 were great. After that, I really started to lose interest, but I check in from time to time in hopes I'll see a gaming joke again...

MightySchoop
12-02-2008, 07:54 PM
The gaming jokes are still there, they're just not the only focus of the comic any more. Enjoy the story, man.

RealmsDM
12-02-2008, 09:04 PM
Draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaging on...

Mead
12-02-2008, 11:09 PM
He does seem to be stretching it out, but then there are a lot of threads to weave. A re-read of the recent stuff makes it snap a little more, since you're not having to wait X days between updates.

boulet
12-03-2008, 06:58 AM
The sexy shoeless god of war is back. My mind is serene again.

Bearfoot_Adam
12-03-2008, 09:12 AM
I hope that the strip is on the move. It is certainly building up speed what with 3 strips in one week a couple weeks back.

Webhead
12-03-2008, 09:14 AM
I've been away from the strip from around the time that Roy was in the Celestial Plane and met up with his mother. I was enjoying it up to that point even though it did sometimes feel like it was getting a little long-winded.

I really want to go back and pick up where I left off, but yeah, the best moments of the strip seemed to be the earlier ones. Belkar using a sheet of lead to block the paladin's Detect Evil ability still cracks me up! :lol:

boulet
12-03-2008, 09:33 AM
I really want to go back and pick up where I left off, but yeah, the best moments of the strip seemed to be the earlier ones. Belkar using a sheet of lead to block the paladin's Detect Evil ability still cracks me up! :lol:
Belkar is back and he's more ready to mess up with alignment ayatollahs than ever ! (I cross fingers as I hope that the story gets juicy again after all this time building momentum)

1958Fury
12-03-2008, 10:42 AM
I really wish they'd wrap it up faster. I want the party back together again, healthy and whole. They had a great group dynamic, and their interactions were hilarious. Apart? Not so much. I am enjoying the story, and it's still somewhat funny, and the worst OotP is still better than most webcomics IMO. But I really want this storyline wrapped up pronto.

Besides, after rereading the very first strip, I'd like to see what the group thinks of the 4e upgrade. :)

Bearfoot_Adam
12-04-2008, 01:23 AM
I really wish they'd wrap it up faster. I want the party back together again, healthy and whole. They had a great group dynamic, and their interactions were hilarious. Apart? Not so much. I am enjoying the story, and it's still somewhat funny, and the worst OotP is still better than most webcomics IMO. But I really want this storyline wrapped up pronto.

Besides, after rereading the very first strip, I'd like to see what the group thinks of the 4e upgrade. :)

Won't happen. I don't think that a sexy shoeless god of war can translate into the 4e party roles

RealmsDM
12-05-2008, 10:16 AM
c'mon... the "Shhh, I think I just failed a spot check" line in one of the first comics while the party is surrounded by goblins is hysterical!!!

:lol:

bitbucket
12-05-2008, 12:07 PM
Yah that was one of my favorites too.

I'm not sure what's going to happen with Vaarsuvius; he/she seems to have cracked a bit...

Webhead
12-05-2008, 02:49 PM
c'mon... the "Shhh, I think I just failed a spot check" line in one of the first comics while the party is surrounded by goblins is hysterical!!!

:lol:

Goblins: "We're standing right here!"

Belkar: "I think I just failed a Listen check!"

:rofl:

RealmsDM
12-09-2008, 09:13 AM
I think they read this thread...

... things are getting more interesting & funny again!

boulet
12-09-2008, 09:24 AM
They've got a whole forum dedicated to it. I'm sure other guys have hinted the "move on with the plot" advice :)

boulet
12-12-2008, 07:31 AM
The last one made me laugh :D Go Haley, go !