PDA

View Full Version : D&D or Shadowrun

Soft Serve
12-01-2008, 09:52 PM
Alright. So first post here.

I've played D&D 3rd edition before, and dabbled into Shadorun but never really "played" it. I got it all together and then we really didn't do much. We infiltrated a building...end.

I've also put together a game based on Max Brooks Zombie Survival guide, but that was more recent and nobody has had any real time to play it because of school. It was d20 based, but very loosely, and I made it as simple as humanly possible to keep people more interested in the game, and less driven away by the numbers.

But yeah, theres the basic point. I've GM'd a lot, but when I do I try to make things more simple than hardcore players are probably used to. I'd be perfectly fine being a player, I've done fantasy (Eberron/Homebrew mash-up) I've tried Dark Future (didn't get too far but I would like too) and I've even got a little bit into Horror, so if anyone would like me to invite you to my next game, or play in theirs I am super willing, but the catch is it has to be online and I can't really download anything, because I move from my moms to my dads and back like every other 2 months or so. This also really nulls my ability to play locally with anyone anywhere...

Halfman
12-10-2008, 04:05 PM
Hi i would be interested in an online shadowrun campaign if at all viable. I am however a newbie in pen/paper rpgs so i'm not sure how that would fit with the group. Anyway PM me if you get anything started.

Soft Serve
12-10-2008, 11:05 PM
Sorry, nobody replied for a while so I dropped it for cthulhu. I'm running that though if you'd rather take a spin at the horror genre. Our next game might not be for a while though...