PDA

View Full Version : Colorado`

Chi
11-30-2008, 02:52 PM
Ok I am really starting to get into mini's, so what stores do you buy from around here and is there any where that sells in bulk to save me a few $$$?

Grimwell
12-01-2008, 10:07 PM
You can find bulk online at places like ebay. It's not as fun as finding them in the store, but you can definitely find people selling lots of miniatures at any given time.

MinipainterUS
12-02-2008, 07:44 AM
Don't know how far you are from Aurora, but there is a store there called Attactix, which I understand is pretty good.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
12-02-2008, 09:00 AM
Ok I am really starting to get into mini's, so what stores do you buy from around here and is there any where that sells in bulk to save me a few $$$?
I buy mine in bulk from Ebay. You can get incredible deals this way. Best of luck in your search to get the best bang for you buck.

Admittedly, though, i prefer the gamer stores. Just sad that they are becoming a rare commodity.:(

Chi
12-02-2008, 01:34 PM
You can find bulk online at places like ebay. It's not as fun as finding them in the store, but you can definitely find people selling lots of miniatures at any given time.
The only thing is I don't shop online because I can never get the right thing and I have been screwed (excuse my language) before.

Don't know how far you are from Aurora, but there is a store there called Attactix, which I understand is pretty good.
That is where we normally go we live about 15 minutes from there, I love it!!