PDA

View Full Version : Looking For Players - D&D 2nd Ed or "Other" Games

Elestran
11-29-2008, 06:41 PM
Hi there,

New to the online group, and looking to run one or two long-term campaigns - Will run the following:

D&D 2nd Ed - Don't worry about bringing books, I have them all (no really)
White Wolf - Vampire, Hunter, or Aberrant - Have most of the books
Star Wars - West End versions - Missing maybe a handful of books

I also have a bunch of other games from "Men in Black" to "The Beer and Pretzels Game." In addition, I think I have enough dice to cover anyone who left theirs at home.

As soon as I can gather enough players, I'll open it up to a vote (crosses fingers and hopes for votes on D&D) and if we have enough interest I'll run two different games. Sessions will most likely be at my house (huge game room) in the Roanoke/Keller area (few min west of Grapevine) on the border of Dallas and Ft Worth. Players can enjoy food, fun, and music during a session - and we'll focus more on roleplaying than just hack&slash...3 to 1 ratio. Age isn't important, but maturity is, in addition to a good sense of humor.

If this sounds good to you, and you're in the area, then drop me a line at elestran@yahoo.com or reply to this post. Please be sure to put "Gamer" in the heading so I don't mistakenly delete your email.

Thanks,

Elestran

flameofthewest
12-03-2008, 05:03 PM
Hi Elestran,

I don't know if you got my email last week, so I thought I'd post a follow-up here on the thread. I have two years of experience with 2nd, but would need a few sessions to refresh my memory; otherwise, I'd love to play a campaign with mostly roleplaying. I'm always happy to contribute financially to snacks/food/whatever or just bring them myself. I live right next to 30W in Fort Worth, so I can usually be in Grapevine in about 15/20 minutes. I don't know when you're planning to start the campaign, but I'll be out of town Dec 13-17 and January 20 through Feb 1 (then again sometime in May and April, but only a few days at a time). If you'd like to meet up and get acquainted, I'd be happy to meet you at a Starbucks or something - I drive around for work all day anyway.

Best,

Sean

Elestran
12-05-2008, 12:35 AM
Hi Sean,

I sent you an email just a couple minutes ago. I apologize for the late reply, but my router blew up on Monday, and I just replaced it tonight. I'm going to focus on getting a day and date nailed down by this weekend, and move along from there. On Friday, I'll send out a blanket email to those who have responded, to get the timeframes all set up.

Talk to you then,

Elestran