PDA

View Full Version : I have Scum and Villainy!

Inquisitor Tremayne
11-23-2008, 10:54 PM
It is pretty sweet!

A source book with less than 1% Force user content! Good job!

A bewildering array of new talents for nobles, scoundrels, scouts and soldiers, new prestige classes, new rules for equipment modifications, new vehicles and new equipment, details on running a fringe campaign, an entire chapter detailing a shadowport, an entire chapter of mini-adventures, and a full fledged adventure!

Awesome!

canadiansatan
12-02-2008, 12:06 AM
I'm pretty worried about picking up another source book. Force unleashed was not so worthwhile and this would top the 100$ in sourcebooks.

Inquisitor Tremayne
12-02-2008, 09:31 AM
I posted a reply to you on the TFU thread.

Scum and Villainy is ALL options for ONLY Nobles, Scouts, Scoundrels, and Soldiers. I think there are only 2 options for Force Users in the book. Not to mention the new equipment upgrade rules.

If you play a fringe character or run a fringe campaign, this book is indispensable.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
12-02-2008, 09:44 AM
It is pretty sweet!

A source book with less than 1% Force user content! Good job!

A bewildering array of new talents for nobles, scoundrels, scouts and soldiers, new prestige classes, new rules for equipment modifications, new vehicles and new equipment, details on running a fringe campaign, an entire chapter detailing a shadowport, an entire chapter of mini-adventures, and a full fledged adventure!

Awesome!
Looks sweet. Thanks for posting your review.

Cypherinthesystem
12-02-2008, 12:43 PM
Is It worth it for BH?

Inquisitor Tremayne
12-04-2008, 08:42 PM
Is It worth it for BH?

Oh heck yes!

Q: What bounty hunter doesn't customize their gear?
A: A dead bounty hunter!

If you are playing as a bounty hunter or an equipment focused character then this book is worth the chapter on equipment and equipment upgrades alone!

Get it!