PDA

View Full Version : Lansing MI, Dragonlance - Age of Mortals 3.5e

MightySchoop
11-22-2008, 08:45 AM
I'm running the published "Age of Mortals" Dragonlance campaign. I'm looking to add a couple of players to round out the group.

The characters in my game are currently 3rd level.

We play about every 2 weeks, at my home in Holt, almost always Tuesday evenings, from 7 - 11 pm.

cplmac
11-22-2008, 11:48 AM
Hmm, very interesting. I am curious though. Can you post a little bit of info about the characters in your campaign. I am not familiar with that title. Hopefully you find the players to have a full group. As a DM, it is always nice to have a full group, so that you don't have to run a PC or so at the same time as taking care of everything else during the game.

MightySchoop
11-22-2008, 05:30 PM
The Age of Mortals campaign was published in three parts -- Key of Destiny, Spectre of Sorrows, and Price of Courage. The start of the campaign is about six months after the War of Souls trilogy ends, so the world is pretty much as it is described in the 3rd edition Dragonlance Campaign Setting book. That means the gods, save Takhisis and Paladine, are active, but have few followers. The orders of High Sorcery have not yet reformed, both elven nations have been conquered, and the Knights of Neraka are in shambles.

My current PCs are Mathas, a Qualinesti swordsage who got separated from his people during the evacuation of Qualinost; Darkie, a Khurish human nomad who found a spellbook and discovered that it made sense; and Cal'Inden, a Nordmaarian human recruited by the Legion of Steel and recent convert to the order of Chislev.

MightySchoop
12-03-2008, 08:32 PM
bump

I still have space, if anyone's out there.

Philzee
12-10-2008, 08:20 AM
Just wanted to say good luck. I live in Lansing and I am looking for 4E players and noticed that your thread was up. This campaign of yours looks like fun, but, alas, I have my own commitments. See ya around.

warfistsix
01-22-2009, 09:40 PM
Well Shoopster, I wouldn't mind giving it another try but right now time is a factor. With the new edition to the fam and a wife who is stuck at home do to her seasonal job while I work she might get angry and beat me...hahaha. Not to mention I need to freshen up on my rules and skills and feats and what nots. Are you playing with the same group of guys? Hope all is well and let me know. Oh yeah and I could probably only do Mondays......that is if you still need another/would allow me back.

Glen

MightySchoop
01-23-2009, 05:16 PM
Sure thing, buddy!

Are you still at your same e-mail address?