PDA

View Full Version : Dark Paths: Roads of Glory

dontadow
11-21-2008, 11:38 AM
Updated 8/25/09

We are looking for one new player for our campaign, Darkpaths, set in Golarion, the main world of Paizo's Pathfinder game system, the unofficial sequal to 3.5. We play on Sundays from 4 to 10 in the Dearborn area. Depending on the players we can go as late as midnight.

The setting is a traditional fantasy setting and we are using the Official Pathfinder Rules. Also allowing players to use classes from the Tome of Secrets. The adventure surrounds the PCs quest to find their own path in a world filtered with various shades of gray. Despite their "good status", they initially began work for an obviously evil coucilwoman and mother of one of the party members. Instead of seizing the town they were told to, they decided to take it for themselves and build it into a successful city, Senji. The adventures surround the PCs attempt to throught the evil machinations of the councilwoman and build Senji into prosperous city, all the while locating individuals to help build up the town.

We are looking for a player who enjoys fun and is versatile. As the DM, I design adventures containing a variety of themes. Some adventures can be straight mysteries and some may have the PCs battling their way out of a fortified fort. What we are not looking for is a player who can and will break the game with their character, but instead can make a character that is fun for both him and the party.

We also are not looking for rules lawyers. The game uses a unique experience system where all of the PCs gain experience together, and the experience is based off of how much fame (or infamy) you garner and not how many creatures you kill.

If you have experience with the 3.5 system, we can easily teach you Pathfinder. Which is essentially 3.75.

We use maptools and a projector system for our map generations and players are welcome to bring their laptops.

dontadow
08-28-2009, 11:09 AM
Updated, Looking for a player.

jreyst
10-14-2011, 10:20 PM
I'm John Reyst (of d20pfsrd.com) and I live in Royal Oak. I'm looking to join an ongoing Pathfinder game, ideally on Saturday mornings or on a weekday evening. Is this campaign still looking for players and if so is the game during one of those time slots?