PDA

View Full Version : War of the Lance

kargothkargoron
11-14-2008, 06:21 PM
Currently running an urban adventure using the pathfinder rules and looking for a couple of new players to replace 2 who moved away.

cplmac
11-14-2008, 07:51 PM
I would love to play that campaign again. Am I correct in assuming that your game with start with the "Dragons of Autum Twilight"? When I played, my character was the fighter, Caramon Majere. Hopefully you will post your groups' progress through the game on here.

I see it says that you are aiming for 6 players. Is that to cover the following list of characters?

Caramon Majere - human fighter
Raistlin Majere - human mage
Flint Fireforge - dwarf fighter
Tasselhoff Burrfoot - kender their....er....handler
Tanis Half Elven - half elf fighter
Sturm Brightblade - human solamnic knight

I will stop there so as to not give anything away about your campaign. If you want, send me a PM to respond with out any possible players seeing information ahead of game sequence.

cplmac

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
11-15-2008, 03:21 PM
Starting a new campaign soon and am currently looking for new players. If you are available or interested, let me know. My group currently meets every Sunday from between 7:00 to 8:00 A.M., lasting until around 4:00 P.M., but we as a group are willing to meet on Friday afternoons/nights, hopefully every week, if that will work better for new players.

The Campaign I am going to run is prepublished, the War of the Lance campaign set in the Dragonlance Setting. No knowledge of the setting or storyline is required, as a matter of fact I would prefer those new to the setting.
Hello and welcome to the boards. Wish i lived closer for i'd love to be a part of your game... that and the fact i'm moving to the Bay Area soon. Best of luck finding players. Your campaign sounds great.

mithgonion
11-21-2008, 06:53 PM
I am very interested in your camp, I am familiar with D&D rules, but not the dragon lance setting... Usualy I am available on the weekends and fridays, though, if it is a commited group, I can arrange my schedule for any day or time.

please email me at mithgonion@gmail.com