PDA

View Full Version : Austin Call of Cthulhu (Masks of Nyarlathotep and others)

Admiral Reject
11-14-2008, 12:37 PM
I'm running two groups near UT in Austin. One is a Masks of Nyarlathotep campaign. The other has shorter adventures for players who are not willing to dive right into a extended campaign and are interested in testing the game/me/one another out. It will hopefully transition into a Masks campaign as well, eventually.

I tend to prefer pre-fab adventures/campaigns because they require less time and are oftentimes more polished and complete. I am very picky in selecting them, and understand that pre-fab adventures are a supplement and aid to be heavily adapted instead of a crutch and they are to be referenced rarely during play, if at all.

I have been running CoC and D&D adventures on average once a month for about 15 years. We're always willing to take on new players to either group. Please drop me a PM AND post here if you're interested (free bumps!) and I'll get back to you.

sapperdoc
11-16-2008, 09:56 PM
I'm interested, but was wondering when you plan on meeting and how often. I have never played Cathulu, but am interested in trying it out.

Admiral Reject
11-17-2008, 03:49 PM
The plan is to play once a week (per group). Saturday 2-5pm looks like a popular time, as does Saturday 6-11pm. If we can get enough people for a Wednesday or Thursday game 6-11pm, we'll do that.

fast-jack
11-17-2008, 05:27 PM
I'd be interested in joining an extended CoC campaign. Saturday 2-5pm would be a great time for my schedule. Saturday 6-11pm would be okay, but I might have to miss out on an occasional game.

I've played CoC a few times, but I've never played in an extended campaign.