PDA

View Full Version : Dark Heresy

Damon Baird
11-10-2008, 04:45 PM
Hey people, this is a game that i've been playing since it came out. The game combines DnD 4th statistics w/ d20 Mod. game play. I really enjoy this game and was wanting to see a area opened to it, however i need to have enough people to play it and say that it is pretty good, so is anyone interested in playing?

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
11-11-2008, 01:18 PM
Hey people, this is a game that i've been playing since it came out. The game combines DnD 4th statistics w/ d20 Mod. game play. I really enjoy this game and was wanting to see a area opened to it, however i need to have enough people to play it and say that it is pretty good, so is anyone interested in playing?
I'm interested in the game. Will this be pbp or location specific?

Damon Baird
11-11-2008, 04:58 PM
http://www.agelsofdeath.ning.com

this is the site that I play on, plus I'm the Admin there too.

fmitchell
11-11-2008, 05:07 PM
Just out of curiosity, is this Warhammer 40K: Dark Heresy? I thought that used a variant of the WFRP system, not D&D 4e.

Webhead
11-11-2008, 05:33 PM
Just out of curiosity, is this Warhammer 40K: Dark Heresy? I thought that used a variant of the WFRP system, not D&D 4e.

I'm assuming that's what he was talking about, and my understanding was the same...a variant on WFRP.

Damon Baird
11-11-2008, 07:19 PM
yes it is

Kalerite
11-07-2009, 10:36 PM
this is a responce saying i would love to joint this dark heresy group cause i have three test characters made and would love to use them with someone that understands wats happening

Donikage
03-01-2011, 11:00 PM
Same-ish, I made a couple of dudes because I was joining a game late that fizzled on me. I'm in!

Moghopper
03-20-2011, 08:55 PM
I can say this about the game: its lethal

Moonblade
12-06-2011, 03:55 AM
I would happily be involved in a game. Only recently got the rule book for Dark Heresy as well as some of the suplements however the game looks great. Learning the rules off by heart may take a while because it seems they like to include stupid amounts of fluff as per everything GW based.

To be clear have you modified the rule set or are you using the basic rules as given in the book?

susonjoy
08-17-2012, 02:58 AM
I love to play this game a lot because i really very interested in playing different types of games. This game sounds quite interesting game, nice post so that I am able to know the another good game, i will definitely play this game.