PDA

View Full Version : CA - Lake Elsinore - Star Wars RPG(Saga) - 4 players needed

bagheera_prime1@yahoo.com
11-06-2008, 07:49 AM
An Old Republic dark wars campaign, have 4 players currently, need 4 more(jedi needed - dark or light), noble and scout also needed. character classes are open though. we play every other sat(though if we could play every week - either on sun(between 11am and 7 or 8pm) or sat(between 5pm and 9pm). to play on sun or after 9pm on sat, we would need a place other than game store, any volunteers?

isaac

SKirata
05-28-2009, 11:36 PM
7 months late, I know... but I'm new to the area (live in Lake Forest) and I'm interested in a SWSE game.

This one still going? Another starting or able to add players?

Let me know :)

Darth_Rapier
06-24-2009, 01:31 PM
I'm sorry to say but this one died back around the first of the year... scheduling conflicts between players and GM... you wouldn't have wanted to make the drive anyway, it would have meant coming over the mountains and around lake elsinore. :)

SKirata
06-25-2009, 10:04 AM
I'm sorry to say but this one died back around the first of the year... scheduling conflicts between players and GM... you wouldn't have wanted to make the drive anyway, it would have meant coming over the mountains and around lake elsinore. :)

Perhaps. But I have a motorcycle and have enjoyed the trips I've made to Lake Elsinore so far by taking Ortega Highway, nice road to cruise!

Oh well.

Darth_Rapier
06-26-2009, 10:39 AM
Perhaps. But I have a motorcycle and have enjoyed the trips I've made to Lake Elsinore so far by taking Ortega Highway, nice road to cruise!

Oh well.

Then I will put you on my list... I live out in the lake elsinore area and I am planning on running a SW Saga edition game here in the near future and I'll be in touch.

I run a Rebellion Era game that started with the RCR edition and has been translated to Saga and it is currently in the 3 year stretch between A New Hope and Empire Strikes back.

Just not sure if it will be out here or in Orange County (some of my other players live there) and once things settle down (one of my primary players got married last weekend) and the Rebellion era book comes out next month it will probably start getting planned.

If you know of any others willing to travel a bit to play I'm always interested in more players, I lost of few over the last year so right now I only have maybe 3... maybe less.