PDA

View Full Version : DM / Player Tools Appendix B -- Other Classes

tesral
11-06-2008, 12:38 AM
Hoch Ta'Lung, Pyrotechnician, Engineer, Toymaker

Appendix B -- Other Classes (http://phoenixinn.iwarp.com/fantasy/fantpdf/X2_Appendix%20B_Classes.pdf)

nijineko
11-06-2008, 01:46 AM
ooo, ooo, toymaker!

tesral
11-06-2008, 01:59 AM
ooo, ooo, toymaker!

It doesn't play itself. You need a player with a good deal of imagination to make it work. Roll dice -- get effect is not what the class is about. The DM also need to play Rule of Yes. A No DM could make that class so totally suck.

nijineko
11-06-2008, 02:38 AM
oh, i'm all about coming up with ideas. =D i'm the idea generator (and thus rp consultant) for everyone who knows that about me. i constantly get calls to help with this plot or that adventure or the other item/npc/character/etc. and i love helping everyone! =D

that sounds like a class that i could really wreck havo... o, um, that is, "really make a memorable character with a well thought out backstory, fascinating interactions with npcs, and interesting party dynamics!" ;D

the rule of yes dm would be a good idea, pretty much a prerequisite... absolutely. ^^;

failing that, engineer for sure! or maybe... combine the two for the castle of the future. =D

tesral
11-06-2008, 03:23 AM
All of the classes presented have been played at least once. So I have some example as to how they work. The Appendix is codifying the ideas for future use.

tesral
09-22-2010, 04:27 PM
Again the file has been updated, a more complete class without referring to other books.