PDA

View Full Version : New Hero in Town

Hero
11-02-2006, 06:27 PM
Greetings all,
I am looking for a Mutants and Masterminds game in the DFW area, close to Euless if possible. I am a big fan of Superheroes and would really like to play in that genre. I have played D20 games before, DnD mostly and a bit of Modern. If there is any groups out there, or a lone person wanting to help start a group, drop me a line. Hope to hear from someone soon.
Hero

RAMBOWOLF
11-03-2006, 04:58 AM
Welcome to the boards. Hope you find what you are looking for.

Moritz
11-03-2006, 07:11 PM
Yo, welcome to the boards and glad to know there's another M&M player out there. Well, I say another one, I just picked up the core rule book a few weeks ago and have been toying with the idea of playing (if I can ever manipulate the time).

Send me a hollar.

Moritz

Hero
11-05-2006, 10:26 PM
Hey Moritz,
I know how you feel about finding the time. I myself am working full-time and going to school two nights a week, which leaves another two nights for homework. Anyway, I have quite a few of the books, but mostly 1st edition. I myself tried running the game, but I think I am more of a player. So, if you decide you would like to try and run a game some time and need a hero to protect your city, drop me a line at CapedHero@gmail.com
By the way, glad to see you are close by.
Talk to you later,
Hero