PDA

View Full Version : Mutants and Masterminds

protonboy
10-28-2008, 02:28 PM
Mutant and Masterminds 2ed.

I'm going to be holding demo games, and start a table top game in the Sacramento area.

It would be a dream to actually run a game of M&M, or even be a player in the system - I know someone else is purchasing the system - i just need to find them!

PL 10, 150 pp + drawbacks, its recomended that you have 2 or 3 draw backs. Don't forget Extra Effort and Hero Points.

I believe in challenges, thinking on your feet, using the environment to your advantage, and the power of quick talking in the middle of combat.

-Your Friendly Neighborhood GM.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
10-28-2008, 02:46 PM
Hello and welcome to the boards. Be sure to put an ad in the Community Calendar section of this site, for i have found it to be invaluable when finding other players.

Webhead
10-28-2008, 03:14 PM
Darn. I've been unable to scratch my Mutants & Masterminds itch for several years now. Too bad you're so far away. Otherwise, I'd love to join.

Best of luck in putting your game together and welcome to the forums.

I'd like to hear about what kinds of PCs you end up with once the game finally comes together.

Donikage
02-25-2011, 12:49 AM
How necessary is M&M ownership? I'm not too far away and I'd like to play almost ANYTHING at this point. I do have the quick start rules, so what do you think?