PDA

View Full Version : D&D D&D Domains of Dread

PnP News Bot
10-26-2008, 11:21 PM
http://www.wizards.com/books/images/dnd_logo_small.jpg

Check out this new article Wizards of the Coast posted recently:

D&D Domains of Dread (http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/drfe/20081027)

The Domains of Dread come in many sizes and varieties. Each is a corrupt prison for the darklord that rules there. In this article, learn about Harack Unarth, the ancient Bael Turathian city known as Sunderheart.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
10-26-2008, 11:56 PM
Cool teaser, cool picture, but i wont be paying for Dragon to get more. I'm cool with companies making money; heck, i'm a capitalist, but there is such a thing as supplying too many items on a cost basis.

My 2 coppers.

Dimthar
10-27-2008, 08:32 PM
"domains of dread -- dark realms of tragedy and horror that draw victims down in circles of destruction."

Suena a Ravenloft ...

Grimwell
10-28-2008, 09:43 AM
I'm not interested because it's unlikely that my players will ever visit one of these domains in the next year. I find that level of practicality saves me lots of $$ over the long haul!

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
10-28-2008, 09:57 AM
I'm not interested because it's unlikely that my players will ever visit one of these domains in the next year. I find that level of practicality saves me lots of $$ over the long haul!
Very good point, grimwell. Of course the reverse can also be true, not unlike when i started buying up anything and everything Drow. Yeah, i dig the Drow.

purestrainhuman
10-28-2008, 11:49 AM
I enjoyed Ravenloft 2ed immensley. Hopefully this is just as good.

Tamerath
11-11-2008, 12:00 PM
Well, I gotta say I really enjoyed this article. Very Cool Domain they came up with. The story of this domain was really dark and Ravenloftish. The Domain Lord is really cool and I'm looking forward to running my party through it when I get to that tier of play. I also look forward to making an adventure in this little setting. Very Cool.