PDA

View Full Version : Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil

Mudgrubber
10-26-2008, 11:43 AM
I am currently looking for about 5 new players who would be interested in a 3.5 D&D Campaign that will culminate in The Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil that I have for 3.5E D&D. I had previously started a game that was intended to lead into the beginning of this campaign but the group dispersed to their own separate ways before they got to the beginning. Now I am looking to either restart the campaign or pick up from where they left off.
I intend to run the game every Saturday afternoon as that is the only day I have available to game. If you are interested, please send an email to mudgrubber1@yahoo.com. I am on the west side of Fort Worth, near the intersection of I-30 and 820.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
10-26-2008, 12:19 PM
Gosh Dern it(pg'd for the kiddies on this site)! I would absolutely love to play in this campaign module.

Since they have yet to release teleportation machines to the general public, i wishfully request you share with us your campaign experiences on this site.

As tesral is fond of saying on this site: "there is too much country in this country," i will just have to suffer and try as i might to live vicariously through one or more of your players.

Here's a fellow gaming fanactic, not a competitive site, but a search engine for players and DM's alike, you might look here as well as, and more importantly so, put an ad in penandpapersgames community calendar for players.

http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/calendar.php?c=1

www.nearbygamers.com (http://www.nearbygamers.com)

Game on! :spider:

JamieH
11-24-2008, 07:27 AM
I love Greyhawk and TOEE/RTTOE especially! Wow this is a year old post.... Im interested even if the game is ongoing.

Mudgrubber
08-09-2009, 03:19 PM
No, the game never got off the ground. The characters I was working with to get them up to the suggested beginning level developed a life and now there is no one to play. The post may be that old, but the game session never developed. I am still looking for players.

As for campaign experience, my first was the Keep on the Borderlands from the old 80's box set. After running campaigns with HeroQuest and Advanced Heroquest for a while, I got my family into D&D and ran games with that, eventually finding our way into the Curse of the Azure Bonds using 3.5E rules. That was quite an accomplishment, considering everything was written with AD&D rules in mind. Those characters finished the campaign at 12th level. I was trying to get this one off the ground, running minor story arcs to get the characters up to 4th level to begin the campaign, but love, women and marriage foiled that group more than any archvillain ever could. So I have been LFG or LFP ever since.

Flyingv77
08-19-2009, 03:39 PM
Are you still looking for players? Im in forney, but dont mind a drive for a good game (ive driven over an hour befor). Im looking for a weekly game to satify my cravings...

Mudgrubber
08-10-2013, 06:54 PM
Thanks to all who posted. Times have changed, kids have grown and my house is now an apartment. I am working again on having the space to run the game, however be advised this is still a goal I have in mind.