PDA

View Full Version : New 3.5 D&D Pathfinder Chronicle starting

SJBenoist
10-26-2008, 12:33 AM
So, one of my friends of 15 years finally decides to tell me he is interested in D&D, and had some books as a kid but never had anyone to play with. 15 years, and just NOW he tells me. Now that most of the people I used to game with have had children or moved away ...

We have 3, and are looking for at least 2 more players, for a Pathfinder Chronicle. The plan is to play once a week, for about 3-4 hours, at the St. Charles Fantasy Shop. We'll be using the 3.5 core books only, and you need not own anything to play.

So far, everyone is between the ages of 32-34 (though older & younger are welcome, if reliable), two are married, one is African-American, all are male (though women are also welcome), none of us are likely to offend you, & we all practice good personal hygiene.

One christian, two agnostics.

We will occasionally play something else, like a board game or another Rpg. Please ask if you have any questions, and thanks for looking!

SJBenoist
11-02-2008, 07:18 PM
It looks we have six, though spots may be open if some don't show.

We'll be there (The St.Charles Fantasy Shop) Nov 10th, about 6pm if your interested. Stop by and say "Hi", if you get a chance.

SJBenoist
12-05-2008, 11:20 PM
Things are going well with our core five, but we are looking to add one more. Party is still low-level.

Send me a PM if interested.

stldnder
01-21-2011, 12:39 PM
I'm not sure if you are still looking for players, as I realize this post is two years old. I just sent you a PM. Thanks.