PDA

View Full Version : black powder

goblinjester
10-23-2008, 07:41 PM
We just moved to Orlando from New York and wish to form a new gaming group. Looking to play one night weekly or bi-weekly. Due to work schedules it will not be on the weekend.
I am an experienced DM with over two decades and a half decades of gaming in and our of conventions. I am a SCA award winning storyteller and a publish amateur author. Although the campaign will be heavy combat, it will also have a running plot with several sub-plots. House rules are used because its all about the fun.

The wife is also a player, so feel free to bring your SO. Our nine year old does not play in this game, but bring your own child to a play date while we game is acceptable also.

Serious players with or without experience welcome. The exact night of game is still malleable so let us know what works for you.

(631) 481-6896
goblin banker@yahoo.com

Sournote
04-20-2009, 07:13 PM
Hey guys, I'm a little unfamiliar with this site so I hope this reaches you ha. I have NO experience in any tabletop game, although I have alot of experience in virtual RPGs and have watched DnD games to make sure it is something I'd enjoy doing. I am looking for any local group that would be willing to teach me and let me play. I have no kids (I'm nineteen) though, sorry ha. I am currently unemployed awaiting shipment into the USAF and as of now I could be shipped out in a week or a year (the average is about 7 months so I wouldn't count on leaving soon), but you should know that if you want to teach me to play that while I am VERY available right now, I may have to leave abruptly though I would of course let you know what was going on. Anyway, thanks for your time, I hope you're still looking for players!

Justin