PDA

View Full Version : New Saga Edition Errata and Clarifications

Inquisitor Tremayne
10-23-2008, 01:13 PM
Here is the link to the new SE errata and clarifications:

http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=starwars/article/sagaederrata

There is some heavy duty stuff in there and some fixes that REALLY needed to be fixed.

Like;

Battle strike now must be used on an attack before the end of your NEXT turn. Instead of being active until your next attack.

The Force technique, Force Point Recovery, can now only be taken once.

Etc...

Discuss!!

Webhead
10-23-2008, 11:03 PM
This just makes me wish WotC would get off their butts and publish a revised printing of the book with all these corrections in it. I would buy it simply because I hate, hate, hate memorizing, implementing and tracking large errata sheets in my games.

Will it ever happen? Probably not. :rant:

Edit: Thanks for the link by the way, Tremayne! ;)

Inquisitor Tremayne
10-24-2008, 10:44 AM
This just makes me wish WotC would get off their butts and publish a revised printing of the book with all these corrections in it. I would buy it simply because I hate, hate, hate memorizing, implementing and tracking large errata sheets in my games.

Will it ever happen? Probably not. :rant:

Edit: Thanks for the link by the way, Tremayne! ;)

My pleasure! Just doing my job!

And there are tons of folks on the WotC boards asking about a reprint, so far "they" are being quiet about it, which usually means they have something in the works or are investigating the possibility. Rodney Thompson, practically THE designer of Saga, is usually pretty good about letting the community know bad news, as well as some good.

So I would expect to hear something soonish, like within 6 months.

On topic, I like all the changes so far. Fortunately I don't have players who "game" the system and try to break it as much as possible so a lot of the rule changes won't really affect our games.