PDA

View Full Version : FR East Broomfield/West Thornton

CharlesMarkley
10-20-2008, 02:58 PM
We are looking for one more player for a biweekly Forgotten Realms based 3.5 (with some 4E ideas incorporated in, and also playtesting some of the Pathfinder changes, but no plans to go to 4E) campaign story arc.

Group ages range from 26 to 45 with varied backgrounds & easygoing personalities. Game is a mixture of roleplaying and combat objectives. Search, Spot & Listen are not the only skills your player should take.

It is a fairly new group, as we are in the middle of the first story arc DM'd by myself. One other member would like to DM after the first story arc with a homebrew fantasy campaign, and we would welcome another DM/player into the group.

We play every other Wednesday night from 6:30 to 11ish (I try to end by 10:45).

Shoot me an email and we can discuss the specifics.

Mark Nelson
charlesmarkley@hotmail.com

CharlesMarkley
01-08-2009, 02:14 PM
Well, we got our new player but now one of our founding members (okay, we've only been around for 8 months) is moving to the Chicago area, so we need at least one new player.

We are poised to finish our current 3.5ish FR campaign story arc. After that will embark on a new unrelated Heroes/D&D hybrid system.

We play every other Wednesday night from 6:30 to 11ish.

Shoot me an email and we can discuss the specifics.

Mark

CharlesMarkley
04-24-2009, 04:27 PM
East Broomfield/West Thornton:

Now playing a hybrid D&D/Heroes (not the tv show) fantasy game based on the Sacred video game world. We play every other Thursday night from 6:30 to 11ish. Shoot me an email and we can discuss the specifics and I can point you to the GM.