PDA

View Full Version : Deadlands - Evanston, IL - Half filled game

Engineer Doramos
10-16-2008, 05:00 AM
I'm posting this of my own accord on behalf of my Deadlands referee who has a broken computer. If you live around Evanston or the north side of Chicago, we are trying to get 2-3 more people together for a 5 or 6 player Deadlands game in Evanston. We plan to meet at least three times a month on weekends, hopefully four if we can. Looking for cool, dedicated gamers. Send me a message and I'll pass it along.

MuslixtheMighty
10-16-2008, 11:57 AM
Another game I wish I could join but sadly, can not for I love 755 miles ago. Good luck with finding players though.

Webhead
10-16-2008, 03:03 PM
You mention the game genre as "post apocalyptic". Am I to take that to mean your group is playing Deadlands: Hell on Earth?

Just curious.

Engineer Doramos
10-16-2008, 05:11 PM
I don't *think* we're playing HoE I just didn't see a western genre in there. What should I have put? Horror? I've never played Deadlands so I assumed the normal version had elements of HoE

Fractal Raven
10-18-2008, 05:40 AM
'allo all,

just here to put my 2 centavos in...

The Deadlands game I'll be running will be firmly ensconced in the supernatural west...at least until the resident Mad Scientist blows up the world. That being said...nothin wrong with a lil' time travel, is there? ::shrug:: Maybe if folks are good and shower me with candy - we might get into a little Sliders - wild west style. No promises though - I might think of something far more twisted later.

Happy Trails Y'all.

Da Great Muffin.

Engineer Doramos
10-18-2008, 01:45 PM
What he said (points to Fractal) He's the Ref, not me.

Jellydonut3
06-23-2009, 10:41 AM
So this is more than a couple months old, but I'm certainly itching to play Deadlands.

loganstarr
02-15-2013, 02:43 PM
you still need players?