PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder rpg Rise of the Runelords

eirip
10-15-2008, 06:25 PM
I am running the pathfinder campaign setting Rise of the Runelords using the new pathfinder role playing game rules. We are currently in the first module of this adventure path and current level of pc's is 2nd.

We had a couple of players move away so I am looking for 1-2 more players to fill the void. We play bi-weekly on Wednesdays, 7PM-1AM CONSISTENTLY. We are a laid back group with the current age of players 45- 25.

Come one come all, lets roll them bones.

eirip

amardolem
10-15-2008, 06:39 PM
i'd love to, but the 500+ mile commute is daunting. :) I am in Skinsaw in my online game stuck at 3rd level by an unfortuanate series of events.

Mindbomb
10-15-2008, 08:53 PM
Damn I've been really wanting to try Pathfinder too. Unfortunantly I've got band practice on wendsdays . Not to mention I'm a first shifter that couldn't handle the late nights throughout the week. Alas, perhaps next time.

eirip
10-16-2008, 11:43 AM
i'd love to, but the 500+ mile commute is daunting. :) I am in Skinsaw in my online game stuck at 3rd level by an unfortuanate series of events.

How is the skinsaw adventure going? I cannot wait to run that.

eirip
10-16-2008, 11:45 AM
Damn I've been really wanting to try Pathfinder too. Unfortunantly I've got band practice on wendsdays . Not to mention I'm a first shifter that couldn't handle the late nights throughout the week. Alas, perhaps next time.

Bummer! I also run a FR Sunday campaign that we are switching over to the pfrpg in a few months, but we play at the same time, probably wouldn't work for ya either. If anything changes or you can play on Sundays lemme know. Although the drive from Flint might be a bit much.

kharec84
08-17-2009, 01:22 PM
Hmm okay know that pathfinder is like Dnd 3.75 you got my interest. Go ahead and read my bio and see if I'm in.

eirip
08-18-2009, 12:10 PM
Hmm okay know that pathfinder is like Dnd 3.75 you got my interest. Go ahead and read my bio and see if I'm in.

I haven't ran this particular campaign in quite some time now. I am running a Pathfinder Second Darkness campaign but that is filled up. If something becomes available I will let you know.

jreyst
09-22-2009, 10:59 PM
I am running the pathfinder campaign setting Rise of the Runelords using the new pathfinder role playing game rules. We are currently in the first module of this adventure path and current level of pc's is 2nd.

We had a couple of players move away so I am looking for 1-2 more players to fill the void. We play bi-weekly on Wednesdays, 7PM-1AM CONSISTENTLY. We are a laid back group with the current age of players 45- 25.

Come one come all, lets roll them bones.

eirip

Are you still looking for a player? I am 41 and very familiar with Pathfinder (I'm the creator of d20pfsrd.com) and am looking for a mid-week game.

John

eirip
09-23-2009, 04:23 PM
Are you still looking for a player? I am 41 and very familiar with Pathfinder (I'm the creator of d20pfsrd.com) and am looking for a mid-week game.

John

HI John. I am very familiar with your work on the d20pfsrd.com and love it. I think we share a mutual friend in Ken who did some editing on the page for you.

As for the campaign, I am no longer running The Runelords campaign. I am running Second Darkness at the moment but I have so many players right now that unfortunately I cannot add another one, as much as I would love to add a player of your knowledge. We have also moved the campaign tio Sundays, so I am ot sure if that would work for you. If anything changes in the future I will contact you. Sorry about that.

Paul