PDA

View Full Version : Nobody else in the Seattle Area?

Dragavan
10-15-2008, 12:18 AM
After how active the gathering was I am shocked to see this group remain empty for so long. I was just waiting to see others slowly pop in and join, but none have done so. I hope that changes soon.

MortonStromgal
10-16-2008, 12:51 PM
I'm here, the party can begin! :lol:

Farcaster
10-16-2008, 04:19 PM
I'm going to send out a notice to all the peopel that attended the meeting inviting them to join the group for future events. I've just been so swamped with work and home-life (and a bit of Warhammer Online) that I haven't gotten to it yet.

iffling
07-04-2009, 05:39 AM
Any plans for other mass gatherings? I quite enjoyed the last in-person get together. :biggrin:

Is this still the place to watch for that? Looks pretty quiet...

Nikodemos (called Torch)
07-04-2009, 03:44 PM
Hello,

I'm new to P&PG forums, but am wanting to meet gamers in the Seattle area. I live in Kirkland and don't know the Seattle area too well, but am interested in joining an established group of gamers and having some fun.

I see here that u guys often meet for events. Id like to gather some information on this so that perhaps next time I could join in as well. PM me with any info on this, and Ill try to make the next event.

Lucian-Sunaka
07-04-2009, 06:47 PM
I just wish I could join you guys. I'm way down here in Graham and thats a little too far for me to manage. What I'd give to get an active Tacoma group lol.

Slipstream
07-04-2009, 08:25 PM
I would join any kind of meetup as well. Sounds like a grea chance to tout what games you play or what games you want to play.

iffling
07-05-2009, 03:22 AM
Maybe we can plan a north-end of Seattle get together for later this month or in August? I'm up in Lynnwood, and would be happy to help organize it, if enough people are interested. Seattle and Eastside folks can come too, we're really not that far away! :)

Slipstream
07-05-2009, 05:58 PM
I live in Broadview, so if some wanna carpool, I can help cover gas.

OCoileain
09-04-2009, 07:24 PM
Hey All!

I am down in Auburn. My wife has recently expressed an interest in playing 4.0, but our normal group of gamers are not quite ready to jump the 3.5 ship. Anyone down this way gaming?