PDA

View Full Version : 4E Planescape

elfinn3
10-12-2008, 06:30 PM
4E adaptation of Planescape. Episodic adventures with several underlying story arcs. A friend and I take turns DMing. Looking for reliable, fun-loving, non-smoking, dog-friendly players who are willing to make the drive to Kaufman a couple times a month.

Chuck LeJeune
12-07-2010, 05:13 PM
Hey, I live in Forney and might be interested in hooking up with some DND players. I am just getting back into the game after about a 10 year break.

elfinn3
12-08-2010, 08:49 AM
Chuck,

Thanks for your interest. It's rare to find people close to Kaufman (or who even know where Kaufman is)! We are on a short break right now because of everyone's holiday schedules and the new addition of a baby girl to my family. We will be picking up again in early January. We'd love to have you for a few games to see if we're a good fit. Right now it's just me and two brothers. We're pretty easy going, and between us we can fumble our way through teaching you the 4e system. So if you'd be interested in joining us, let me know.

Take care,

Jeremi

Chuck LeJeune
12-08-2010, 11:35 PM
That sounds nice. I am a family man myself. I have never really played in a planescape setting, but I am quite familiar with it. I played and beat planescape torment about 10 years ago. Probably one of the best games of all time in my opinion. I used to play forgotten realms, spell Jammer, dark sun, and dragon lance once upon a time. I am not that happy with the changes that were made to forgotten realms though in 4th edition.

elfinn3
12-12-2010, 02:32 PM
I played a lot of FR in 2nd edition, but switched to planescape as soon as it came out. I was in love. I did play some FR in 3.5 but haven't cared to check it in 4e. The nice thing about planescape is that it includes all worlds, so when we want to borrow from FR or Eberron or Dark Sun we do! We just sail in our astral drommond and save the little world before sailing out again. Fun.
I have tried for years to find a copy of Torment. I have always heard such good things about it. Apparently it contributed a lot to fleshing out Sigil.
I'll get back to you with a date for our first game of the new year. Have a happy Christmas.

elfinn3
12-12-2010, 04:47 PM
Also, here's a link to my wizards profile. There are some good pictures of encounter sets that I built (I love building miniature terrain) and a super cute video of my daughter in the onesie her auntie gave her. She will inherit a kingdom of dorkdom!

http://community.wizards.com/elfinn

itfc_rob
12-18-2010, 10:31 PM
Hey, I wanna play too! I live a ways away (Euless), but I'd make the drive, providing we're a good fit. And provided you're still looking for players.

elfinn3
12-19-2010, 11:01 AM
Sure! I'll get back to you both when I have the date for the first game of the new year! Have a great Christmas and a Happy New Year!

elfinn3
12-23-2010, 11:33 PM
Okay, gentlemen, we're shooting for January 8 at around 2:00 pm. The brothers got Castle Ravenloft for Christmas, so we figured we'd play a game or two of that. It has premade characters and is pretty simple to learn. It's a good "get to know ya" game. If that works for you, let me know.

My email adress is: elfinn3@msn.com

Please RSVP there and if you don't get a confirmation from me within a few days, post here again. I'll try to keep an eye on my junkmail folder just in case.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Jeremi