PDA

View Full Version : Avatar: Rise of the elementals

canadiansatan
10-11-2008, 01:02 AM
Found an old anime rpg system compatable with DND 3.5. It'll just be guidelines for character creation and progression. If you've ever watched Avatar: the last air bender, you have an idea of what the game would be like. Very free style, mixed up with martial arts.

Webhead
10-11-2008, 11:26 AM
Interesting. Another Avatar fan. If you're curious, feel free to check out my own current Avatar campaign in the Play By Post section of the site. I am using the Wushu RPG, which is all about fast, furious, free-style action. Feel free to leave me any questions, comments or criticisms that you like.

Best of luck putting your game together!

MuslixtheMighty
10-11-2008, 11:48 AM
Me being another big Avatar fan and from the systems I know of, I thought Exalted would of been a good universe to use to for an Avatar RPG.

boulet
10-11-2008, 12:28 PM
Yeah Exalted fits the bill. We just have to get GoddessGood to give us a crash course on the complicated fight rules.

MuslixtheMighty
10-11-2008, 12:35 PM
Yeah Exalted fits the bill. We just have to get GoddessGood to give us a crash course on the complicated fight rules.

I kinda already know them. My GM attempted a Exalted campaign a while ago and it stopped after the first session, which sucks. I was kicking ass left and right with my Solar exalted.

boulet
10-11-2008, 12:53 PM
This thread was derailed by the Ministry of Silly Walks

(sorry)

cjubmavin
08-29-2009, 11:09 PM
kinda new to the area email me cjubmavin@yahoo.com