PDA

View Full Version : Ptolus in Los Angeles

fingolfin
10-10-2008, 02:15 PM
We're a group of old hands and a newbie and we have a fifth seat open. We're looking for a long-term player who can also take turns hosting.

The campaign is set in Ptolus. It's high fantasy with a tinge of darkness and there's a lot of mystery and intrigue. Our games are about 1/3 interaction, 1/3 campaign discovery, and 1/3 combat. There are big campaign events, but the players propel the plot pace and direction. I like complicated combat, but I prefer not to let rules look-ups take up too much time.

Check my profile for more info, or send me a private message. Try us out for a game or two.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
10-10-2008, 02:22 PM
We're a group of old hands and a newbie and we have a fifth seat open. We're looking for a long-term player who can also take turns hosting.

The campaign is set in Ptolus. It's high fantasy with a tinge of darkness and there's a lot of mystery and intrigue. Our games are about 1/3 interaction, 1/3 campaign discovery, and 1/3 combat. There are big campaign events, but the players propel the plot pace and direction. I like complicated combat, but I prefer not to let rules look-ups take up too much time.

Check my profile for more info, or send me a private message. Try us out for a game or two.
Dammit! I'm sooo close, just not close enough. I've always wanted to play Ptolus. Please share with us campaign details on this site. Game on!

fingolfin
10-10-2008, 03:19 PM
The setting publisher has an extensive campaign background here:
www.ptolus.com/cgi-bin/page.cgi?mpress_PG

The group has already witnessed a plague of frogs and a child's prophecy of doom, and have heard rumor of more things going bump in the dark. They're now discovering how deep the dungeons beneath the city go.

Soon, the world will come to an end, but the group might have something to say about that.

Please share with us campaign details on this site. Game on!

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
10-10-2008, 03:31 PM
The setting publisher has an extensive campaign background here:
www.ptolus.com/cgi-bin/page.cgi?mpress_PG

The group has already witnessed a plague of frogs and a child's prophecy of doom, and have heard rumor of more things going bump in the dark. They're now discovering how deep the dungeons beneath the city go.

Soon, the world will come to an end, but the group might have something to say about that.
I'm defintely saving this thread so as to keep up on said adventure. Very cool.

Scarredsaint
01-07-2011, 08:00 PM
Do you have any player slots open in your campaign?