PDA

View Full Version : D&D 4.0 City of Shadows

quode
10-07-2008, 12:58 AM
Hello
I am dropping the game in favor of running a Gurps horror campaign instead, there will be no 4.0 game. I apoligize for this change.

ken
Thank You,
Ken M.
Quode2000@yahoo.com

quode
10-11-2008, 12:02 PM
bump

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
10-11-2008, 02:45 PM
Hello
The game will be D&D 4.0. Using the game with little house ruling I will present a Fantasy/Horror campaign based in the City of Vaults, a sprawling gothic edifice. The tone is dark heroics, bound by the ever increasing chances of insanity and death. The game draws from the works of Lovecraft and Robert E. Howard.
The game itself is a city campaign with dungeon crawls using the design system given in the DMG. As a 47 year old GM Iím interested in mature players who can make the commitment to participate in a regular campaign. Iím looking for players who are older, perhaps having played the game in one of its earlier versions and seek a return to the D&D system and style of play.
The game will be played in private in my game room (donít get real excited here) with miniatures provided, the standard mood music etc. The focus is on Role Play and action. I create my own adventures and have been running games off and on for 30 years now.
I will need to meet and interview and be interviewed first to see if we are a good fit. Iím in the recruitment stage now and am looking to start in November and play through next year.
Thank You,
Ken M.
Quode2000@yahoo.com
I'll be moving within 15 minutes of you in the next 60 days, if you still have a chair available at that time, perhaps i can join in. I'll contact you again once the move is complete.

quode
10-12-2008, 10:35 AM
Thanks, that would put you at the first of the year, a good time. This is a new group, my 3.5 group folded as I moved to 4.0. Just drop me a line then.

Ken

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
10-12-2008, 10:57 AM
Will do and looking forward to the campaign.

quode
10-12-2008, 11:59 PM
If your new to the area and need any other help drop me a line, got to watch out for the brotherhood.

Have you played 4.0 yet?

ken

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
10-13-2008, 01:30 AM
If your new to the area and need any other help drop me a line, got to watch out for the brotherhood.

Have you played 4.0 yet?

ken
I appreciate your offer. Thanks.

hyperionjr
10-19-2008, 08:26 PM
I am interested in getting into 4.0 myself. I haven't played the new rules yet but I do have the manuals. I should be fairly versed by the time you start. I live in Milpitas and don't mind the travel. LMK if you have another chair open.

quode
10-27-2008, 05:45 PM
I am dropping the game in favor of running a Gurps horror campaign instead, there will be no 4.0 game. I apoligize for this change.

ken

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
12-27-2008, 06:30 PM
Hey Quode, I am in the area, and would like to talk more about your game, getting involved, rules, dates, days, times, etc, etc. Contact me anytime.

noddleboe
01-22-2012, 04:39 PM
I'm looking for games.