PDA

View Full Version : Denver Fighters! To Arms!

The Wyrd
10-05-2008, 06:12 PM
Here's the deal: four friends and I have just sat down to start a shiny new D&D 4th Edition campaign. We've only run a couple of sessions so far, and I--the DM--have realized something's missing...DEFENDERS!

Between the shady, elusive rogue, the devil-embracing tiefling warlock, and the shadar-kai wizardess, that leaves only our amoral battle-priest to hold the front line! So, I'm currently scouring the streets and the 'Net to find a gamer who'd like to show a cadre of new players how much a straight-up Fighter can KICK ASS!

We play in a relaxed setting, with no munchkin power-gamers or over-acting Theater Majors making things awkward. We're just a troupe of cool kids tryin to do somethin over the weekends that doesn't involve bars. With that being said, keep in mind everyone in the group either smokes or drinks, so please bear that in mind. Otherwise, suit up the scale mail, strap on that greatsword and come on down!

RichDream88
09-11-2009, 05:38 PM
Hey,

Sounds like fun.... I'm looking for a 4E game and I'll be more than happy to suit up and join the fray!

Let me know if you still have openings...

Thanks,

Rich
303-944-1277

larskhan
06-15-2010, 04:32 PM
Good day to you, fair gentlemen,

Was wondering if you still needed someone for the group. I havent played in a while but could get up to speed in no time and would love to join in the festivities..

thanks,
lars