PDA

View Full Version : Who we are

Duster
10-01-2008, 08:50 PM
We are a new group playing in Dallas TX, and we play in Oak Cliff in the basement of Duster's house.
We have 2 DMs that take turns running there own world creations for 4E, but we will play in 3.5 if someone will setup one and DM it:rolleyes:.

wbrandel
10-02-2008, 03:16 PM
Duster is right. although we only have room for 1 or 2 new players, however if any one wants to observe before making a deciding to join or not are more than welcome

trajega
10-25-2008, 08:07 PM
so you are into voyeuruism eh?

wbrandel
10-27-2008, 03:10 PM
only in some things, trajega, other things require participation

Nexus_01
10-29-2008, 07:21 PM
Say, what lvl is the party in each campaign world?

Duster
10-29-2008, 08:03 PM
the group lvl at this time is lvl 3 disrunning is lvl 1

trajega
10-30-2008, 08:48 AM
now that we have a full group I know a warlock who will push for a TPK...

trajega
10-30-2008, 08:57 AM
Also, we were talking and considering seeing about recruiting for a second night.

I would like to think of this as being a month or so down the road. With our group having 2 new people I think it would be good for everybody to get comfortable with one another before we look at having 2 nights/groups.

But its a good idea for people to start thinking about what days they could/couldnt game. I doubt any choices will be made, but knowing is half the battle.... and 5/5 druggies will tell you quitters never win. but then again 9/10 statistics are wrong...

discrunner
10-30-2008, 08:36 PM
I'm all about playing more often.
I'd rather not commit my saturday night, as I usually spend that time playing ultimate.
Monday thru Thursday after 6pm is good for me usually.
Friday is sacred. (i think)

Duster
10-30-2008, 09:33 PM
now that we have a full group I know a warlock who will push for a TPK...

Not this warlock iam having too much fun and am going to have a whole lot more as a warlock

Duster
11-07-2008, 09:15 PM
We now have seven in our group 6 players and 1 Dm. We are in a campaign our dm made himself and a very good one if I may say so myself

wbrandel
11-25-2008, 04:40 PM
although our group is filled up (at the moment) if any one wishes to observe (watch) a game you ar welcome to do so. the only request that I have is that you contact us by friday to let us known so we can expect a visitor.

discrunner
12-05-2008, 04:47 PM
(pithy characterization of the group follows)

Near death experiences within party > number of enemies slain - peons

discrunner
12-05-2008, 04:48 PM
Not this warlock iam having too much fun and am going to have a whole lot more as a warlock

dude, there should totally be a rule that allows you to become an undead Lich warrior something or another...thingy......guy after you've 'seen the light at the end of the tunnel' enough times. Take Sameth for example: he's been brought close to death 3 times in the last two adventures!
We could put a whole new spin on the concept of TPK.
"And your bloody corpses rise from the field of your last battle as you begin to experience re-birth, Mummy Style!"

wbrandel
12-06-2008, 03:38 PM
There is but you have to be a ritual caster (or find a friendly evil ritual caster) to use it. Wanna go there (insert big grin here)?

trajega
12-07-2008, 12:35 PM
lichs~ priest/mage (smart)

warrior ~ ug thug, i smash (dumb)

Oxymoron?

Anyway, with D&D the limiting factor is that few undead are free willed. Even a 25th level elite lich becomes under complete controll of a wraith or two, and the dude on the cover of the 4E MM.

Although it would be fun to play in a campaign world like that, I believe you are leaning outside of Wizards of the coast

Nigel
02-20-2009, 05:05 PM
I'm looking to join the group or one like it in Dallas, anyone have any info for me? I see there's a meet coming on Sunday or something, doesn't look like too many have signed up for it.

I'm a rookie to D&D looking to learn and be part of a group.

wbrandel
02-21-2009, 04:25 PM
Hi Nigel, nice of you to drop by. right now I believe we are full, but you might want to talk to discrunner seeing how he is taking over th DM duties so I can get a break. and yes we do meet on sundays usually about 1 pm.

lollipoptian
10-14-2011, 04:56 AM
I am who I am, just do it.

Cheap Canada Goose (http://www.buycanadagoosestore.com/)
Canada Goose Chilliwack Parka (http://www.buycanadagoosestore.com/canada-goose-chilliwack-parka-c-32.html)
Canada Goose Outlet (http://www.buycanadagoosestore.com/canada-goose-vest-c-57.html)
mac cosmetics wholesale (http://www.maccosmeticss.net)