PDA

View Full Version : Fading Suns, Tekumel, other wierdness

chum_of_chance
10-01-2008, 07:56 PM
I keep forgetting I'm on this forum, but it seems as good a place as any to wrangle potential players.

I have a number of fun RPG settings to play and none to play with, woe is me. This includes the rarest of the rare Tekumel setting, which is a trip. Also I have Fading Suns, Transhuman Space, and any endless variety of 3.5 and d20 modern.

Since I work evening most days, Mon, Tues, and Thurs are my days I can game

Gwythion
10-30-2008, 03:47 PM
I'm up for all those. I'm available Thursday after 6 pm or so, and Monday after 1pm or so. (I work evenings, too, except for those days.)

I love Fading Suns, I used to have the book but never got to play. I love the Transhuman space setting, too, though I don't know gurps. Of course, I've played D&D (the WOW of tabletop gaming).

I also love trying new stuff. (About to wiki Tekumel. :))

-Mike

nijineko
10-30-2008, 05:16 PM
I keep forgetting I'm on this forum....

i suggest that you subscribe to one of the more active threads or forums and set your notification to email you on a weekly basis. that way it won't be too overwhelming, but you'll get reminded of your presence here. =D we'd like to see more of you on the forums!

endymion
02-05-2009, 04:43 PM
I'm looking to start playing again, too. I just bought Spycraft 2.0, so I'm kind of excited about that, but I'm an experienced 3.5 player and willing to try new systems.

hiro2protagonist
02-12-2010, 07:41 PM
I'm currently looking for a group to play with, of the days mentioned I'm free most Thursdays.

outrider
02-12-2010, 08:29 PM
which version of Tekumel you doing?

Gwythion
02-22-2010, 11:40 AM
*cough* necro *cough*