PDA

View Full Version : Active Solos

Zeneak
09-28-2008, 02:03 AM
Thought this would be the best place to put it. the request is somewhat backwards. I am looking for a DM who has free time from 1pm-9pm (that is a window of opportunity not a commitment for those times) that would like to get together on the internet and role play together. i would like to play D&D 3.5 and i would reciprocate by running a solo campaign for my partner. i have 4e, 3.5, oWoD werewolf, and vampire.. Warhammer 40k Dark heresy and shadow run. so if you have free time during your week days and would like to hang out and play online send me a message.

P.S. i hope this is the correct place to put the request. if not farcaster if you would be so kind as to relocate me. thank you

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
09-28-2008, 02:16 AM
Thought this would be the best place to put it. the request is somewhat backwards. I am looking for a DM who has free time from 1pm-9pm (that is a window of opportunity not a commitment for those times) that would like to get together on the internet and role play together. i would like to play D&D 3.5 and i would reciprocate by running a solo campaign for my partner. i have 4e, 3.5, oWoD werewolf, and vampire.. Warhammer 40k Dark heresy and shadow run. so if you have free time during your week days and would like to hang out and play online send me a message.

P.S. i hope this is the correct place to put the request. if not farcaster if you would be so kind as to relocate me. thank you
I might be interested in running a WFRP, either edition, or my hybrid version, if youre interested. Also, i'd love to check out this Skype, Gametable thing. Let me know.

Zeneak
10-03-2008, 01:35 AM
Thoth-amon is still thinking it over, if anyone else would like to trade solo games please give me a PM it should be fun.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
10-03-2008, 09:27 AM
Thoth-amon is still thinking it over, if anyone else would like to trade solo games please give me a PM it should be fun.
Ive decided not to visit this idea again till 2009. I'm currently finishing a room remodel then moving half way up state within the next few months, amongst other reasons, which doesnt give me much time to prepare. You're welcome to hit me up next spring, but after looking into it, it appears that i may just elect to continue playing "in-person" campaigns for their speed and pace. One thing i did decide, if i do run a campaign, it would be Traveller CT, maybe Gamma World CGW, but definitely not DnD. It's just too time-consuming. :spider:

Best of luck to you in finding an pbp game. Check out these boards and paizo, for they have many pbp games ongoing.

Zeneak
10-03-2008, 01:17 PM
i am not actually looking to find PbP but thank you for the heads up Thoth-Amon i will keep looking for someone who might want to. though it seems the market on this sight has no real desire to set up games.

What i want to play is a solo game of a Lizard folk in the swamps, working my way up to tribe leader, and then start gathering lizard folk clans. to make a war tribe and start conquering regions of Faerun

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
10-03-2008, 02:47 PM
i am not actually looking to find PbP but thank you for the heads up Thoth-Amon i will keep looking for someone who might want to. though it seems the market on this sight has no real desire to set up games.

What i want to play is a solo game of a Lizard folk in the swamps, working my way up to tribe leader, and then start gathering lizard folk clans. to make a war tribe and start conquering regions of Faerun
Sounds like fun. Best of luck to you.

Btw, if youre looking for a couple of games one can play on their own, might i suggest:

1... SciFi Game... Traveller CT: http://www.travellerrpg.com/CT/ ...and click the classic Traveller link, and...
2... Fantasy DnD Game... http://planet-thirteen.com/default.aspx ...and click "How to Host a Dungeon" link.

With both games, you can play alone or with as few or many players as you like, with the added benefit of creating your own adventures in process for future use.

Hope this helps in your search.

mars2024
10-07-2008, 02:42 PM
I'm not sure I'm understanding: are you looking for a group or just a GM for a single player-type game? I'm looking for a SKYPE game, but one with a group. I'm already running a TT game, but wanting more gaming.

Zeneak, would you be interested in a group?

-j

Zeneak
10-07-2008, 03:03 PM
I was looking for a gm to player game because it allows for easy and frequent play. a group would be fun that is for sure, so i would be interested. But i am only available on weekdays and the frequency can be somewhat erratic for the exact moment i am available. at least for now it is.

reynorpadilla
12-14-2008, 03:54 AM
are you still looking? what software for virtual tabletop?