PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars d6/D&D 3.5 ed.

danaii
09-25-2008, 01:22 PM
We're looking for a couple of players who live in the Milwaukee, WI area who are interested in joining either a Star Wars d6 or a D&D 3.5 ed. campaign. An ideal player would be one who doesn't smoke, likes animals to at least some degree, is kind, either doesn't have kids or can get a babysitter, and leaves the drama at home.

We tend to focus more on roleplaying than combat, but that varies with each session.

Webhead
09-25-2008, 03:12 PM
Star Wars D6? Now you're talking my language! The 837 miles is a problem, though. :D Best of luck getting your game together!

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
09-25-2008, 03:49 PM
Too bad Webhead and i dont live closer, we could have carpooled . D6 Star Wars: Awesome!

Best of luck finding your players and if you would, share with us some details of your Star Wars D6 campaign.

danaii
09-26-2008, 09:07 AM
Thanks! And yeah, that is too bad. You both seem cool.

There are actually two d6 campaigns going on right now. My boyfriend's the DM for one of them. This campaign has been going on for about three or so years now, with us players (all Force adepts) almost at Master level with our characters. We're a (mostly) good-aligned Imperial group. The main nemesis is Vaad, who tries to emulate Palpatine. The campaign takes place about 40 years after the Battle of Yavin. Interestingly enough, our Master is Kadann (yep, Supreme Prophet of the Dark Side), but he's become more good-aligned since the beginning.

My character is the only truly "good" character in the group, despite also being a bounty hunter, and she tries to keep the rest of them from becoming completely tainted, with more or less good results. Unfortunately, merely saying, "You know, the Light side is stronger..." doesn't work too well. :D

My campaign takes place about 1500 years before the Battle of Yavin. My players just reached Knight level, and their Master is a female Togrutan. Something is going to happen in my campaign that's going to challenge them as to whether or not they really want to continue being in the Jedi order, or strike out in a new direction with all their Force knowledge.