PDA

View Full Version : 4th edition DnD

Razorbladehalo
09-24-2008, 03:10 PM
Looking for 1 more player for a 4th edition campaign. I have started off with the 1st module, Keep on the Shadowfell just to get new players into the feel of things, then we are going to play the follow up module as run by my friend Brian while I begin writing a homebrew dungeon crawl for 6th lvl characters.

rubicant
12-16-2008, 01:14 PM
Are you still looking for players? I'd love to find a group to play with, preferably one where I can finally take a long needed break from DMing.

Razorbladehalo
12-17-2008, 01:02 PM
Hey Rubicant, yeah we recently had lost one of our players due to schedule change on his part .He was playing a fighter if you have no problem fillin that posistion. What city do u live in and what is your schedule like? We will be playing again after xmas. contact me here or at razorbladehalo13@yahoo.com.

Dranyth00
03-02-2009, 09:30 AM
Just wondering if you still had room for another player. I just moved to Boston and I'm looking for a 4E game to play. I have another group of friends that I've been playing with for 10 years but they aren't interested in 4E. Let me know.

Thanks,
Dave

Razorbladehalo
03-05-2009, 02:34 AM
Yeah we are looking for one more player who is reliable and meshes with the rest of our group well. got a number i can contact u at?

Copacetik
05-28-2009, 04:06 PM
I see you've gotten a couple responses already, but if you are still looking for another player, let me know. I'm hoping to find a regular group to game with.