PDA

View Full Version : open Core RPG

trechriron
09-18-2008, 01:09 PM
I am seeking opinions on the system. I am a fan and I am thinking of using it to publish. It is rules-medium, and has the right generic make-up for my interests.

I want to know - what do people think of the presentation? The system?

The rules are cheap at RPGnow (check out the link from the fan site).

If anyone has experience, or opinions, I would like to hear them.

Thanks!

http://www.opencore-rpg.net/

tesral
09-18-2008, 11:09 PM
OK, how do you get the rules? All the links seem to refer you back to other links, and have neither an opportunity to buy/download/steal/acquire the game or reference to some place you can.

fmitchell
09-19-2008, 02:07 AM
OK, how do you get the rules? All the links seem to refer you back to other links, and have neither an opportunity to buy/download/steal/acquire the game or reference to some place you can.

Click on the images on the main page; they'll take you to RPGNow.com for the regular and "quick" versions ($12.95 and $5, respectively).

trechriron
09-19-2008, 11:22 AM
Exactly, RPGnow or One Book Shelf is the best place to nab them right now.

MortonStromgal
10-28-2008, 10:57 AM
I like the 3d6 instead of a d20

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
10-28-2008, 12:42 PM
Not being D20 is a nice change of pace. Once my move is complete(moving to the Bay Area within the next 6 weeks), thereby allowing me time and fundage for such a luxury as your game would provide for perusing, i will obtain a copy and share opinions asap.

I'll admit, i'm pretty enthused about checking it out. Think i'll make this my xmas present to myself.