PDA

View Full Version : Dungeons and Dragons 4E - Recruiting

ChaoticStupid
09-17-2008, 01:09 AM
Currently looking to gather players for a 4E campaign. We have three people so far, two with experience from 3.5, and one with little experience except when playing clerics. Since we're starting 4E, both new and experience players are welcome, though I'd prefer players with some experience (at least know the difference between a d12 and d20). Either myself or the other experienced player will be DM (undecided). Sessions will most likely be held at my place. Invitation is open to players from the killeen/ft. hood area. Any questions? Post them here.

81hazzard
12-14-2008, 06:56 PM
I was just wondering if you were still looking for players? I am interested in trying out the pen and paper version of D&D. I am use to playing D&D online. Let me know shoot me a txt message. 254-458-6514. The name is Matthew.

Fizzlesprock
03-16-2009, 12:27 AM
I was just wondering if you guys were still looking for players. I haven't played since 2E, but just downloaded the 4E players guide. Shouldn't be that difficult to figure out. I could probably only play a couple of times a month on weekends, or weekly on weekday mornings and early afternoon.

William Murderface
06-06-2009, 12:53 AM
I'd love to join the group I've little EXP in the way of actual game play but as for making characters and such i CAN be flexible but nevertheless i am still a beginner so please give me a chance and BTW i'm not to far away and if needed i can host but snacks are a bring your own at this point

doren_snow
09-07-2009, 12:12 PM
Are u still looking for players I am a very experienced gamer I have years of D&D, White Wolf and other tabletop gaming under my belt. I am medically retired from the army so i am very available. I have DMing exp as well in D&D 3.0-3.5. I have yet to try out 4.0 Drop me a message if ur willing to give me a shot.

cplmac
09-08-2009, 09:31 PM
Now that I have picked myself up off of the floor and am sitting back in the chair, I just had to say that I love the screen name of the original poster.

hyperionjr
01-15-2010, 09:02 PM
Anyone here find a gaming group yet? I am interested. I am very familiar with D20 and 3.5 rules but I am willing to learn 4E.