PDA

View Full Version : Rivengard

Ryuka_Tana
09-16-2008, 06:50 PM
A 4th edition game in the world of Rivengard, one of my own creation. Currently at 8th-9th level, reaching a major turning point in the plot, possibly seeking another player. Preferably female, for the sake of gender balancing. Very story driven, and the world is extremely well defined. We do not censor ourselves, and the game may or may not include many controversial topics (for the sake of it, if you have a problem with language, don't join us, anything else, we can discuss).

We do play from about noon til quite late (around midnight-ish).

Our group had a falling out with a few players a while back that leads us to be quite cautious about our sixth player. If you are not interested in driving the story forward and developing a character, or you have a problem with heavy houseruling (maybe not HEAVY but better to play it safe) and playing nice with others, then we're not the group for you.

http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaign/rivengard

Xandraxal
12-06-2008, 12:41 PM
Hi, was wondering if you were still looking for a player? I'm new to 4th ed, but am looking for a group. Thanks

Xan

Ryuka_Tana
12-07-2008, 02:30 AM
"Currently we are not, though if we ever are, I usually return to this site. So if you are still looking at that point, I will message you."

gamergirl69
12-30-2008, 01:24 PM
Still looking for a female player? I've played D & D off & on since I was a kid, so jumping into a campaign at 9th or 10th level is not an issue for me. Just let me know!

Thanks,
Carol

Ryuka_Tana
12-30-2008, 11:44 PM
"So as of November 2009, this game is back to heroic tier, starting a sequel campaign at level 3. We have an Obsidian Portal Wiki (Rivengard (http://www.obsidianportal.com/rivengard)), which is a little less than up to date. We are looking for a player now (October 2009, just in case I fail to update this), and are still interested in a female player (I like to keep a balanced party), though anything will do, see the first post for information."

"Right now, we could use a defender or controller type, maybe a little of both. Love to see a primal character, but that's not necessary either."

Ryuka_Tana
10-28-2009, 11:15 PM
"Updated campaign info in previous and first posts."

Ryuka_Tana
03-05-2010, 06:20 PM
"Hello again, we've been having a few player issues, and we may need a new player. I don't know for sure that we have an opening. We're 8th level and have not gotten terribly far in the plot (due to some delays, a la player issues). If we need a new player, it will likely be a defender (possibly striker)."

"I will note my campaign has a lot of homebrew, and I can be quite picky. I am still preferably looking for a female player for gender balance."

Ryuka_Tana
03-12-2010, 04:16 AM
"Still interested in finding a player, but I am not sure how many openings I may have an how soon. A female player, should be open to any role, character creation will be a bit strained, as to try to give the player an opening into the story."