PDA

View Full Version : D&D 4th Ed.

Kelsarn
09-16-2008, 04:09 PM
I am currently trying to get a group together for a 4th Ed. campaign, I usually run in a forgotten realm world, right now I am trying to learn 4th well enough to GM it. I would like to start playing after the 1st of October, I haven't fully decided on where we will be playing but at the moment it will be at my house. I am looking for open players who are interested in learning with me, as we find all the new things in this edition.

I have over 7 years of GM experience from AD&D-3.5 ed. as well as multiple other games, I also do not mind switching up worlds from Eberron, Spelljammer, Ravenloft, and so on.

Feel free to contact me either here or by email/phone; Desteration@yahoo.com (Desteration@yahoo.com) / 484-538-3772

I look forward to hearing from anyone interested.

riverspree
09-16-2008, 04:11 PM
Ohh me me! ^_^

Kelsarn
09-16-2008, 04:12 PM
Of course you can play. :kiss:

Greywolf20
02-12-2009, 05:40 PM
Do you also run World of Darkness or Vampire: the Requiem campaigns? I cant seem to find people close to me who likes playing those games.

Kelsarn
02-23-2009, 10:03 AM
While I have run those types of games in the past not having the books does make it a bit hard, and I never got into the new edition of the WoD series because the rules seemed a tad bit broken.

Selvokaz
02-23-2009, 05:27 PM
I am currently trying to get a group together for a 4th Ed. campaign, I usually run in a forgotten realm world, right now I am trying to learn 4th well enough to GM it. I would like to start playing after the 1st of October, I haven't fully decided on where we will be playing but at the moment it will be at my house. I am looking for open players who are interested in learning with me, as we find all the new things in this edition.

I have over 7 years of GM experience from AD&D-3.5 ed. as well as multiple other games, I also do not mind switching up worlds from Eberron, Spelljammer, Ravenloft, and so on.

Feel free to contact me either here or by email/phone; Desteration@yahoo.com (Desteration@yahoo.com) / 484-538-3772

I look forward to hearing from anyone interested.
why not switch to online play, with tools like MapQuest? I'd like to join if you did.

Kelsarn
02-23-2009, 05:30 PM
why not switch to online play, with tools like MapQuest? I'd like to join if you did.
Never really thought about doing that to much... just never really came to mind, I guess I'm still pretty old style face to face type of gamer in that sense.