PDA

View Full Version : Eberron

ajpopp
09-14-2008, 08:56 PM
I plan to host a D&D3.5E game every other Saturday in my home. The campaign will be set in Eberron and characters will start at 3rd level. I've got some minor house rules that I'm happy to share via email. I like high adventure with cinematic action (consistent with Eberron).

Characters cannot be evil. Also, rules lawyers and power gamers need not apply--there are groups where you'll be happy, but this isn't one of them.

I've DMed 3rd edition almost since the day it came out and I've recently moved to northern VA and want to start a new campaign. Get in touch with me soon if you're at all interested. I'll probably run a couple one-shot games at the Game Parlor to get to know potential players.

The_Doctor
07-10-2009, 01:32 PM
Hello, I am a first time D&D player so I am currently looking for a group and I would love to join. I have read the player's handbook so I am familiar with the rules. Right now I have an elven evoker Wizard with a back story that I am still developing.

aylith4
07-16-2009, 04:42 PM
Hey was wondering if you are still looking for players for your game?

ajpopp
07-24-2009, 02:10 PM
Thanks for your interest. I've been on vacation, thus the delay. Right now, the group is full, but I've been toying with the idea of starting a second group, since we only play once a month.

TalonFox
11-25-2009, 10:01 PM
I'm interested. I've been playing D&D for some time. I'm not much of a munchkin but I do end up being a pretty bad number cruncher. Can you drop me some more info if you do end up running another game? Or if you have any openings in your current game. When times does your current Sat games play at?

kurtthedm
01-26-2010, 12:45 PM
I would be interested if this is still going on.

ajpopp
01-28-2010, 08:46 AM
Thanks for the interest. Unfortunately, the group is currently full. Let me add that we are using the 3.5 rules and are considering shifting to the Pathfinder rules at some point soon.

Swiftest
02-15-2010, 06:32 AM
Hi there! I would definitely be interested in finding out more about your game. I'm an experienced D&D 3.5 player with what I would consider a 50/50 split in my affections between roleplay and tactical combat. I tend to prefer forgotten realms, but the few experiences that I've had with Eberron have been a lot of fun (Xen'Drik campaign). I'm also familiar with the pathfinder rules and am currently playing in a 3.5 campaign that has been adapted to pathfinder (vast improvement!). We only play once a month, though, and the game is currently on haitus, so I'd love to get involved with a new game, if you're seeking players. I might be considered something of a number cruncher, but definitely not an optimizer (I enjoy playing warrior classes over spellcasters entirely too much).

If you have any space open up, or if you decide you're interested in starting up a new group, drop me a line. Thanks!

- Swiftest