PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Players in Lake Forest, CA.

ScotMcC
09-13-2008, 11:10 PM
My wife and I and a friend are looking to start a new campaign / gaming group. We're located in Southern Orange County, Lake Forest, CA. What we are looking for is three to four players to join our group. My friend and I have both run several adventures / campaigns and would be happy to DM unless someone else has a campaign that they would like to run. We're flexable -- we just want to play. If you are interested, please let me know!

Thanks,
Scot

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
09-13-2008, 11:41 PM
Tempting, oh so tempting. You are just out of my driving range. Best of luck and may you fill up the gaming table fassst. Happy gaming!

Thoth-Amon

ScotMcC
09-14-2008, 09:33 AM
Thank you for the wish to fill up fast... Our groups not been broken up a week and already I'm chomping at the bit :) I'd be willing to drive up to your neck of the woods once in a while -- weekly would be a chore -- keep me in mind if you need a 'fill-in' some weekend.

Scot

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
09-14-2008, 09:49 AM
ScotMcC

We would love to have you sit in when you can. We have a game going in Moreno Valley on Saturdays so feel free to contact Tamerath(see my buddy's list) and let him know your coming. He can give you the driving details.

Currrently we are playing two campaigns, each running a month then switching to the other, then back again. First campaign is WLD(Worlds Largest Dungeon) running till the end of this month, then again in November. The second campaign, Ravenloft, which is ran by a different DM(Tamerath) will be beginning in October, then playing again in December. Be sure to bring the wife if she is a gamer. Tamerath's lady is also an active player.

Both of these campaigns have been adjusted to the 4.0 rule system. More information can be found on the community calendar under

http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=3227&day=2008-9-6&c=1

Hope to see you guys at the table.

Thoth-Amon

ScotMcC
09-17-2008, 11:10 AM
Well, it looks like we might be getting closer. There are now five of us that are communicating and waiting for one or two more people that are interested...

ScotMcC
09-22-2008, 05:59 PM
Well, it is official, our first session will be this Friday. There are currently six of us (including me as the DM) that will be starting a new adventure. We could probably squeeze one more in... if anyone is interested.

Thanks,
Scot

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
09-23-2008, 10:22 AM
That's great news. Congrats.

Gibsy
10-16-2008, 12:48 AM
Hi, I'm located locally and would be very interested in joining if you possibly have a spot for one more?
I've sent you a pm and look forward to hopefully hearing back from you :)

Omnionyx
04-28-2009, 09:43 PM
Hi, I'm located in San Clemente and would be very interested in joining if you possibly have a spot for one more? the commute is not that far from where i live, i would be willing to travel the distance.

crisisred
01-28-2010, 11:21 PM
Hey i live in the area, am looking to get back into some tabletop gaming
i am a little rusty its been a while. but am eager to start playing again.
hope we can work something out
Bryan

DarkLoki
02-14-2011, 12:57 AM
My friend and I are looking to start a group as well. I had a long running campaign going so either we can continue that or start fresh with a new DM. We like story immersive games with great character development. We enjoy combat but not as a focus of the game. If you enjoy a game with a good plot or players that are enjoy RP'ing or have a game existing that we can play in, please give me an email at loki.magic@gmail.com

Lee

kazullaertes
02-27-2011, 08:01 PM
Hi Scot, don't know if you are still looking for players, but i just saw your thread. I live in fullerton and am looking for a good gaming group. I prefer 3.5 dnd or star wars saga edition. Still have any room? If so maybe we could do a meet and greet? thanks,

Paul

cetaamoxclob
07-14-2011, 10:41 PM
I'm looking for some players for a game of mine, http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/showthread.php/19937-Value-of-Silence. If any of the spill over people want to join this one, I'm located in Lake Forest CA as well, and looking for a game on Tues, Weds or Sat depending.

I've got plenty of room.

Michael