PDA

View Full Version : D&D game in Tallahassee

PauloftheWest
09-13-2008, 02:43 PM
Hey guys. I'm one of the players advertising an AD&D 2.0 campaign in Tallahassee, Florida. Currently we meet every Thursday 8pm -1am, but we are all willing to change times.

The world is the DM's combination of most campaign settings. They are sectioned off. For instance there are deserts (dark sun), "oriental"-settings, spelljamming, etc...

The DM is very willing to convert/accept characters from any D&D system. (Right now he has adapted a 3.5 character to the system.) The DM also has some non-standard classes (like Physicist) you can play.

Anyways, like I said the campaign is about 50/50 on combat/role-play, pm me for more info!

Edit: Looking for total of 4-6 players.

~PauloftheWest

nijineko
09-14-2008, 03:56 PM
aaaahh. and within 5 miles too. ^^ wish i could.

PauloftheWest
09-15-2008, 08:49 AM
If there is a better time tell me and I can bring it up next meeting. =) We'd love to have more people.

~PauloftheWest

nijineko
09-15-2008, 09:18 PM
i have rotating days off and full time work, school, wife in school, church, and family. i really don't have blocks of time. ^^ that's why i do so much online rp. =p but still, really wish i could. do you guys ever show up to the offsite game night for secret headquarters comic store? i've been trying to make one of those... next time i have coninciding days off i plan to try to make it. ^^

PauloftheWest
09-16-2008, 03:13 PM
I understand. Well, if you ever wanted to make a guest appearance to try out tell me what time is good.

I haven't thought of going to the Secret Headquarters game nights. Maybe I'll try it sometime.

~PauloftheWest

Brispir
10-20-2008, 09:25 PM
This might be late.... but I'm in Tally and looking for a game to join up with. Im' a D&D vet but I'm willing to learn something new

drop me a PM or email at wanderingninja at yahoo dot com

PauloftheWest
10-22-2008, 08:37 AM
Brispir,

There are still openings. =) Our DM should be contacting you soon for more details.

~PauloftheWest