ffclubhero
09-08-2008, 02:25 PM
Just thought I'd pimp my youtube stuff:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ib4jWmG-3z4

Hope you guys enjoy.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
09-08-2008, 03:16 PM
Very cool, ...or as one guy states: "sweeet!"

My impression: They went above and beyond in their quality and detail to realism.

Thoth-Amon

ffclubhero
09-08-2008, 05:16 PM
Yes, the quality has caught up to the price (more or less, all game companies want caaaaassh).

The past 7 or so years has seen vast improvements on the product. They still have a specialty company (Forgeworld) that does MAGNIFICENT work, but their standard stuff is just incredible at this point.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
09-08-2008, 05:25 PM
Unfortunately, it's still an expensive game... well sort of. It can be likened to scuba diving. Once you paid the big bucks for all your gear and training, its really a cheap sport to stay active in. eg...once you have your minis, youre done paying... unless you want to add to your collection. Which i believe is there plan with all the cool new releases coming out, for there sure are alot of WFB minis-crack addict's out there.
My interests lie in the LOTR version of WFB, then i will move onto the classic fantasy battle. With these minis, i can also use them in my dnd campaigns. Works out all the way around. In the end, it will be the sci-fi WFB minis that i can also use for my Traveller CT campaigns.

Yep, got my next years earnings already earmarked. );

Thoth-Amon

ffclubhero
09-08-2008, 06:01 PM
Ah, yes. Every game has addicts. I believe the term we us is 'Crackhammer.' :lol:

I'm not sure I like it. That could be interpreted in too many other ways. :o

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
09-08-2008, 06:17 PM
Hilarious. I'll have to rememer that one.

Thoth-Amon