PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Star Wars Saga Edition game?

Atraus
09-06-2008, 05:32 PM
Hi all.
New to the penandpapergames.com forum but not new to the game. I am an experienced player/DM looking to play some Star Wars. I am not looking to dress up like a stormtrooper or anything like that. I just like the Saga edition rule set, am a long time Star Wars fan, and I haven't come around to 4.0 for D&D just yet. I'd be happy to join a group or if there are others out there like me in the Plano/McKinney/Allen/Frisco area who are trying to get a group together I am up for that.
I have been running a Saga edition game in the Legacy era of Star Wars and I like it immensely but would consider a move to another era. I am open to ideas and like I said, am willing to play or DM. If you are interested drop me a line at atraus@aol.com and we can talk about it.

soundgear
09-15-2008, 05:06 PM
I would also be interested in a Saga ed game. I played the old d6, but am looking to actually move to the 21st century.

Atraus
09-16-2008, 10:13 AM
A few people have contacted me about this posting and we are getting a group together here in McKinney. If you'd like to stop by our first meeting, where we are all just getting to know each other and all, then it is Friday, Sept. 19th at 6:00 pm. We will be meeting at the Cafe Brazil in McKinney located at El Dorado and 75 for coffee. It won't take too long, about an hour as I kno people have plans on Fridays. Hope to see you there.

soundgear
09-18-2008, 12:52 PM
Is that the day you are meeting up, or the day your normally game? I already have a standing D&D game on Fridays, but I can do just about any other day.

Atraus
09-19-2008, 09:10 AM
That is the time for our first meet up. We have not decided on what day/time we would actually be playing. Come by if you can.

Webhead
09-23-2008, 03:03 PM
I'd be interested to hear how the game comes together. I'm currently running a Saga game for my group and we are having fun. It'd be neat to hear about what others are doing with the game.

Atraus
09-24-2008, 08:24 AM
Thanks for the interest Webhead.
Our little band has come together nicely, though if anybody out there is interested, I could still seat a player or two. I am glad to hear that someone else is doing Saga and having fun with it. This is the second game I have run under the Saga rules system, and both have been fantastic so far. I hope people keep usng it, so Wizards keeps supporting it.

soundgear
09-24-2008, 05:43 PM
Have you guys decided on a day yet? I'm still interested in the possibility.

Atraus
09-25-2008, 08:40 AM
Our game is going to be on Sunday afternoons here in McKinney. We will probably play every 2-3 weeks. A once a week is a bit much for those in our group with families. If you are interested shoot me an email to atraus@aol.com and we can talk more about it.