PDA

View Full Version : New 4E Game in Oak Cliff

wbrandel
09-03-2008, 04:49 PM
We are a small group looking for 1-2 new players. The DM duties are going to alternate when one of us needs a break (that's the plan anyway). The campaign I am running is in a world of my own creation. The only PC races allowed are the one listed in the PHB (no monster race pcs). The players are, at this time, consist of a military vet, a computer pro, a middle school student, and me. We meet once a week from 1pm-5pm every sunday at duster's house in his basement.

purestrainhuman
09-04-2008, 04:11 PM
D&D never feels truly "right" unless you're playing in the basement!

Duster
09-08-2008, 08:35 PM
My home is easy to get to. it is 3 blocks from the Dallas Zoo on Marsalis ave or about 1 mile from downtown Dallas on I35 south in Oak Cliff you take the marsalis ave exit and go past the zoo. Yes, it is really in the basement in my house which is built into a hil,l and I turned part of my basement into a gameroom and library. So if you would like to make new friends and have lots of Fun then come and join us :lol:

Webhead
09-09-2008, 02:59 PM
I'll admit to being curious about checking out the game, but I'm currently running for my group on a conflicting schedule. Best of luck though and happy gaming!

wbrandel
09-09-2008, 03:22 PM
Bummer Webhead, if you ever get an opening and want to check out our game let me or duster know. we'd be happy to have you (even if it is to observe.

Duster
09-15-2008, 07:29 PM
:rolleyes: We need two more victims ah... players for our game are you up to it :rolleyes:

Duster
09-22-2008, 12:43 AM
we had a good gamenight on sunday you can check out the pics on dusters profile:lol:

Duster
10-24-2008, 06:53 PM
HELP! HELP! we need 2 more players for our campaign we are getting our buts kicked.
We have a great DM who is not a TPK DM and he runs a great home made campaing of his on makeing
But we do need 2 more player to have a full group
so if you are up to a great game and love to have fun give us a try
You can contact us by email to duster or wbrandel

Nexus_01
10-26-2008, 10:49 AM
I just moved to oak cliff, and I had to abandon the group that I've played with for 6 years. I need a new one. I'm a High School chemistry teacher, and am interested in a 4th ed game.

My email is Nexus_01@hotmail.com

Duster
10-28-2008, 06:18 PM
We now have a full group of 6 player but we will welcome anyone who would like to join our social group on pin and paper

DW120
11-27-2008, 02:45 PM
Still have a full group?

wbrandel
11-28-2008, 06:16 PM
Although we do still have a full group, any one who wishes to watch is welcome to. The only thing we request is that you let us know ahead of time (by friday or saturday)

SpruceGoose
12-02-2008, 02:57 PM
Hey, checking in to see if your group is full and all that jazz.
I just moved to Dallas 2 weeks ago and am looking to get some D&D action on the weekends. If there's an opening or some tangential game starting up, let me know.

Also, I will stop snorting lines of coke off toasters if that's what it takes to join a game. D&D is that important :)

wbrandel
12-02-2008, 03:31 PM
Yes our group is full at this time. I will most definitely put you on the list of gamers who want to join.