PDA

View Full Version : Ghosts & Time

gordianphock
08-29-2008, 04:14 PM
"Ghosts & Time" is a play-by-text campaign of The Call of Cthulhu Role-Playing Game for mature players. The game will be conducted through blog posts. AIM, Yahoo, or other messaging engines are not required.

The goal of the game will be to collaboratively create a mutually interesting story. Players should be interested in visual media and writing more than rolling dice - if for no other reason than I'll be rolling all the dice. ;)

In their individual timelines and locales, player characters will discover clues to a prophecy that transcends time and space and threatens everything that they know. Much of the setting/era work will be determined by players. Characters may be from any setting in history up until 22 April, 1924. A 1920s era setting is ready to go as of now - there will be others! Your input is appreciated.

This is a game for people who like to read, write, think, and - most importantly - creep each other out. Players do not need to own or even know the rules.

Email me, Danny, at gordianphock@gmail.com, or visit the "Ghosts & Time" website - https://sites.google.com/site/antimastery - for more information.

I look forward to your contribution!

gordianphock
09-11-2008, 05:00 PM
I am very happy to announce that the Ghosts & Time game is once again seeking players!