PDA

View Full Version : Player in Raleigh NC

MisterBook
10-26-2006, 12:57 AM
Hello all,have all but given up hope in finding a tabletop RPG but finding this site I figure I'll give it another try.

I am looking to join a weekend Mutants & Masterminds or Champions campaign and as of so far I have been coming up empty on both fronts. I am starting to think N.C. has fallen to the dark side known as D&D ;)

DrakanFyre
10-26-2006, 10:39 PM
I'm up for a Champions game. I live in North Raleigh (right off 540), and I'm free every night except for Fri & Sat.

MisterBook
10-29-2006, 10:02 PM
Well with some other people I know, that's 4 players all in Raleigh. Now to find a GM :)

Phantom Gamemaster
11-02-2006, 07:19 PM
Well with some other people I know, that's 4 players all in Raleigh. Now to find a GM :)
I'm a GM who lives in Durham [off 15/501] but due to some fionnancial problems i can only travel by PT[public transportaion,more specifically the buses from TTA].

Aminadab
11-21-2006, 08:22 PM
I'm also trying to gather a group and also live in Durham, and I'm not opposed to aiding in transportation. I'd also have no problem hosting sessons. I've played TMNT, M&M and Champions, but it's been some time. I'd love a Shadowrun game, and wouldn't mind playing or DMing D&D as a last resort