PDA

View Full Version : no name yet

The_Richard
08-19-2008, 09:15 PM
I wont start you out in the tavern. though you can head there if you want. just be sure to ask the locals about it. trust me.

I am looking to run my home brew AD&D 2nd edition world. at present the map is just one kingdom. though it will grow. it's a pleasant world with farms, craftsman, taverns, and happy people. though don't let the smiles in the sunshine fool you, there are secrets aplenty. and shadows can hide so much. trouble is brewing (why else would there be adventurers?), somewhere, right?

I prefer 2nd edition because of the feel it has. characters are not destined heroes. there are no feats to slay hordes, uber spells to blast mountains to dust, and most of the time survival is it's own reward. with planning, skill, and a touch of luck you can pull off something great. charge in blind and you will need all the luck and healing you can muster. i aim for 50% roleplaying 50% combat. though that can be shifted. i aim to have a detailed world and enemies to help bring it all to life. let me know if you are interested :)

Sol
04-28-2011, 01:52 PM
Hi Richard,

I live in Ashland and maybe interested in playing in your 2nd addition DND Campaign. I recently bought around 8 4th edition books that I have read mostly through with the possibility of playing or dm'ing that some day. Well, please let me know if you are stil lookin for players in your campaign.

Sol/Forrest
Valkin